Hauliers – handle the increased workload and new customs regulations efficiently with Custran’s cloud based, easy to use custsom software platform.
Challenges in 2022:
- Full customs procedures are now expected when importing and exporting goods in the UK.
- Today hauliers need GMRs and specific port badges when passing through UK ports.
- From July 2022 hauliers will also need a Safety & Security S&S declaration when importing goods into the UK to avoid delays at the port.
Avoid delays and take control of shipments with Custran.
With Custran you can:
- Create UK import and export declarations
- Create EXS declarations
- Create Safety & Security S&S declarations (July 2022)
- Create GMRs on the platform directly
- Create APIs to integrate with your customers
Training & consultancy:
We provide full customs software training, live online, for you and your team on the Custran platform. If you have no customs knowledge whatsoever we can recommend a customs training course for you. Our consultants also provide consultancy on your port badge requirements.