Connect directly to HMRC / CSPs / ROS with Custran.
Work more efficiently with our cloud based intuitive platform.
Custran have two different software products built specifically to enable anyone to make UK and Ireland customs declarations.
Custran ACE is an easy solution that requires no customs expertise. This system also does not require you to have a UK Customs HMRC / CSP badge. Custran Ace comes with online agent chat support and is priced on a per declaration basis. Pricing and more information here.
Custran PRO is for people that have some experience making customs declarations or who want to bring making customs declarations in-house and will train staff to do this. We can train your staff giving your company total control of your customs needs and significantly reducing costs. Custran PRO is a software only package for connection to HMRC / CSPs and ROS. Pro requires a monthly subscription and declaration credits, and a CSP badge role.
With Custran you can
- Process your own declarations in-house. We can help train your staff.
- Create and submit UK and Ireland Import & Export customs declarations
- Create UK exports – migrate data to Irish import.
- Create Irish exports – migrate data to UK import.
- Create ENS declarations
- Single data entry – no double entry of data.
- Process bulk item uploads
- Create customs templates to use over and over again saving time.
- APIs can be built to integrate with your CRM / ERP system.
- If you are a new customs agent we can help train your staff
Use Custran to make the following declarations.
- SAD import/export
- AIS (UCC)
Custran a more efficient option
No more email – Your clients can upload their documents to Custran where your operators can access and make the declaration.
TARIC – Integrated TARIC solution and EORI validation on ACE reduces time and errors with commodity codes and Y codes.
Archiving – Jobs and documents can be archived or made available to your clients
Template Management – Your clients templates will be updated monthly with new TARIC information.